Tuesday 13 November 2012

Looking back

Sometimes looking back through Facebook pictures can make you laugh so much. I was just sitting having a look and realised that some of the stuff I've gotten up to and some of the stuff I've found are moments in my history that I'm glad I caught on camera. So I decided to show some of them here, just because a) I can't sleep and b) I thought it'd be interesting.



At Rockfest in 2010 myself and Smee discovered the Vagina tree, if you look closely it resembles upside down legs and a big hairy muff..........interesting eh?


A few years ago I was obsessed with For Sale signs, one morning I woke up with one in my bath tub with no recollection of how it got there. I'm not sure if this is the same one, but I really did have a weird obsession.



You know that group of Friends you have when you're a teenager and you think it's uber cool to act as if you're gay? No? Just us then......


All I'm saying is........apparently I have a reputation................I had never even been in the place before this

My first ever MSN conversation with my beautiful daughter, I don't remember being allowed near a computer at that age........but they didn't even have internet when I was that age.



I would have fitted in so well back in the 60's 




My romantic meal for one......rustlers burger and a carton of wine. Doesn't get any classier than that!!




Never let your friends near paintbrushes or paint when they're at your house! It's not good for the walls


No comments:

Post a Comment