Monday 24 December 2012

It's Chriiiiiiiiiiiistmas (eve)

As I sit here, thinking about what joys tomorrow will bring (Doctor Who) I've got the Detours blaring on the blowers and a playlist to follow that is most triumphant.

It's odd, the last couple of years I really haven't been in the festive spirit, but this year I feel really festive. Maybe it's down to the fact that I'm a stage in my life where I feel truly content. I'm not trying to reach for a star that is unattainable.

Anyway, there is no real point to this blog apart from to say Merry Christmas and if your playlist is as good as mine, then you have had a truly Magical Musical Year :)



Playlist

The Detours
Anna Sweeney
Jiezuberband
The Colour of Logic
Stonehouse Violets
The Filthy Blues
Chaos
Brown Bear and the Bandits
Confusion
Little Fire
Johnny Graham
A Band Called Cadence
Emma McNeil
Carly Connor
Sonic Templars
The Banana Sessions
Dear Stars
Jaego
Jay Ingram
Pendulum


No comments:

Post a Comment