Wednesday 3 April 2013

The Comic

I just finished my new column for the Irvine Herald. It's great having an extra avenue to get your thoughts out there where people will read them. I love doing the blog, it seems like so long ago since I started it and the amount of views it has had is unbelievable.

I can't believe it's only 24 days until the big Jiezuberband/Preacher show at the o2 abc1. Tickets have sold so quickly and it's going to be an absolutely amazing night. There are still a few tickets left, so head over to www.uucmanagement.com or www.jiezuberband.com to get yours if you haven't got them already.

Another bit of exciting news is that this morning I got the front cover for the Jiezuberband Comic. Finally those six nutters are going to be immortalized in comic form. It will be a downloadable comic to start with, but who knows where it will lead. The plan is to have the first edition released on the 26th of April.

Wrestlemania is a mere 4 days away and I can't wait. Tomorrow I jump on a plane and bugger off to New York/New Jersey and then on Sunday I get to be in attendance at the "Granddaddy of them all" Undertaker/Punk is the one that I'm really looking forward to. I have a feeling that Rock/Cena is going to be the last match and to be honest, if it is I doubt I'll stay in the stadium long enough to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment